link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Letter O

Trying to stay with my list of things I am thankful for using the letter O seems oh so:
over/above one's headcomplicatedcomplex
involvedimpenetrableunfathomable 
beyond onepuzzlingbafflingperplexingconfusing
mystifyingproblematicintricateknottythornyticklish

I wish it was just something I could think of that was: 
simple and straightforward.

I guess being Over sensitive is not a thing to be thankful for..
and being Over weight is just plain 
NOT something to be thankful for.
Sometimes I feel Over-the-hill ..hmm not thankful there...


OH, But  it is simple!  I was just Overthinking my answer


I am thankful for God who is 
Omnipresent: 

Psalm 139:6-14

New International Version (NIV)
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
   too lofty for me to attain. 7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
   Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
   and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
   the night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.

Omnipotent
Matthew 19:26
King James Version (KJV)
 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


Omniscient

O LORD, Thou has searched me and know me. Thou hast known when I sit down and when I rise up; Thou dost understand my thoughts from afar. Thou dost scrutinize my path and my lying down, and art intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue, O LORD, Thou dost know it all” (139:1-4).


Pray you are blessed by my O's today.  And that you feel His presence in your life.
Blessings, Debbie


Linking with ABC Wednesday





6 comments:

Ann said...

Love your O post. Your graphic is adorable--sometimes I feel like this and need to read these scriptures again!!!
Hugs
Ann

Roger Owen Green said...

we all overthink when the obvious is available.
nice post.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks for sharing the scriptures!

Olympics
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

Leslie: said...

I sure can relate to feeling over the hill sometimes, even though I don't consider myself there yet! Love your post and wishing you an outstanding week,

Leslie
abcw team

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

So many wonderful O's. Your blog seems so fun, and playful. Happy living on the lake and painting!

Janis
GDP

Martha said...

I am glad God is always here, holds all the power, and knows everything that's going on. His love is overwhelming.