link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

pink Saturday


Thiis week I was able to finish a project.  I had a gold frame that held 5- 4x6 photos that were of our grandchildren at birth with their names and birth date.  Perfect when trying to remember which day and year...Well we had a wonderful surprise and our 6th grandchild joined the family in March.

I used my cricut to cut out the mats andpainted the frame with a metalic paint.  I love it!

Have a Blessed week!  And check out all those other pinks at  :http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Blessings, Debbie

2 comments:

Ann said...

How sweet to have all six together, I like the frame too. That circut is a great tool!
Hugs
Ann

Decor To Adore said...

So cute!

Happy pink Saturday, Happy Derby Day and ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Please stop by and enter my celebrate spring/moms giveaway.