link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ABC letter N

although I am blessed by all our gandchildren today it just seems appropriate to mention our youngest grandson.
 He turns 12 this week. 
 It seems impossible! 

So today for N I am thankful for my Nathan. 
Nathan loves sports and does well in school.  
I love his hugs and look forward to anytime I get to see him. (he lives over 18 hours away)
And I do believe he is a littly Nutty like his grandpa!


He's the good looking one in the middle!
I am one blessed grandma.
Thanks for stopping by to see my letter N. 
Blessings, Debbie

Linking with ABC Wednesday

4 comments:

Ann said...

Oh this post is too cute. Great mosaic of Nathan--he is so adorable. Quite the well-rounded boy.
Ann

Roger Owen Green said...

love the NINE Nathans!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

J.Rylie.C said...

He looks so cheerful!

Hope you can come by and see my NooK, thanks!

Granny Smith said...

No wonder that you chose this very special N! I love the pictures!