link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Friday, July 9, 2010



It's Saturday again (hmm seems to happen about every 7 days...) LOL
I'll be joining Beverly and all you other lovers of pink at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Please take the time to check out some of the other great blogs out there and leave a note of encouragement to let them know they are special.



I love the opportunity to skim through files and see all the photos we have on the computer.  
Today I was looking just for PINK.
After dragging about 30 pictures to my desktop, I though...I better come up with some kind of common denominator.
 So flowers for the day it is.
AND SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SHADES 
OF PINK THERE ARE!
Those real 


For the picture above I laid black paper down then stood on a chair to get this shot.
 I guess if I had been smarter at the time, I could have sat it on the floor........









and those painted...




Have a wonderful PINK filled sunny Saturday.  Debbie

9 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

GORGEOUS flowers!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Oh such pretty flowers, the painted ones too!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

eileeninmd said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful flowers!

Regina said...

Gorgeous blooms and post.
Happy Pink Saturday.
xo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I just love those painted blooms!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Ann said...

Great picture of the paintings. Like the one in the tanning booth.
Ann

Jenny said...

Debbie, I love the gate mural. Really charming. Such a happy post!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Lots of beautiful pinks!

Jane
Flora Doora

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Gorgeous flowers! Now this is my first time here, but with your blog title I'm wondering if you are the one who painted all the lovely pinks???? Thanks for stopping by.