X is for x-ray
and and eXtra special place to visit http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/search/label/Alphabe-Thursday
x's, or X's, also xs or Xs.
- The 24th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter x.
- The 24th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter X.
- A mark inscribed to represent the signature of one who is unable to sign one's name.
- An unknown or unnamed factor, thing, or person.
SO X marks the spot
And I am going to post this X-ray of this adorable duck.
Maybe that's what the inside of these I painted look like???
Have a GREAT 4th of July! Debbie