link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ABC Wednesday - G

od
  My plan is to do mine with things or people I am Grateful for!



God is the one who controls the winds.
I just stumbled on ABC Wednesday when visiting another blog.  I had so much fun with something similar a few years back I thought I would join in. Make sure you go back and visit others who have linked with ABC Wednesday around the world

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

A newbie? Welcome. You obviously GOT the right idea.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Indeed!! Welcome! I enjoyed your post and celebrate it with you!

and, I am also visiting here today on behalf of the ABC Weds. team!
Paula

Ann said...

I like this weekly party. What a great start. Thanks for the neat comment--I'm sure you were!!!!!!
Hugs
Ann

The Poet said...

Hello.
Welcome to our weekly soiree.
it sure is a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Garden Of Life

Mel Cole said...

beautiful scenery :) Welcome to ABC Wednesday!