link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Powerful Hour 
Art Creation Friday
After some time off I am getting back into the creative side of my life.  Our challenge for One powerful hour was Kid's play and for Art Creation Friday was the little girl above.
I saw a duo sing the song with the line below and it has just stuck in my head.  
Thought it was perfect for this pouty little girl.  This is on the front of a notebook. I used a soft lead pencil to color her hair and face.  I also used a vintage button and ribbon to give it texture.  



Blessings! Debbie

3 comments:

indybev said...

Very creative "take" with this week's image. This one made me smile!

Ann said...

Oh this is so adorable. What a great notebook!!! She'd make a great picture framed too.
Hugs
Ann

My Creative House said...

What a wonderful piece Deborah,great words, thanks for visit and nice comment on my blog.
Anni