link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From beautiful sunny skies and warm sandy beaches



 to my view this morning out my window....


ice on top of ice with snow falling now....
The memories of our cruise last week,
 will have to keep me warm this week.

Hope you have a warm home and lots of hot chocolate this week. Blessings, Debbie

Linking up to some great blogs, A Southern Daydreamer,

6 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my goodness this looks like an "ICY" wonderland. The last shot is beautiful I must say, you should probably send this is to a magazine. I do love the beach shots, so gorgeous.
Hugs
Ann

LV said...

What difference a day makes. I think you might have picked the wrong week for your cruise. Now would be a great time to go.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Your watery shots run the gamut from "runny" to icy!

THE WATER PIPES ARE FREEZING

The water pipes are freezing,
I cannot get a drink;
The water pipes are freezing
Underneath the sink.

I wish some kindly plumber
Would come with flame and wrench,
So I could get some water
My raging thirst to quench!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Frosted Window

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely watery photos! Love the incredible pattern formed by the ice in the last photo!

Coffeedoff said...

Wow, those are such extreme weather conditions to experience in a week.

pam said...

I have a friend who just returned from a week of sun on beaches. Upon her return we got a 20 inch dumping of snow. I can't imagine how hard that would be...thankful you can get away. Beautiful pictures.