link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

FOR MORE SPIRITUAL SUNDAY POSTS GO HERE

1 Corinthians 13:13 (New International Version)


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.


FAITH

HOPE


LOVE
THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN ON A MISSIONS TRIP TO QUITO, ECUADOR.

I  PRAY THESE CHILDREN INSPIRE YOU AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE ME.

What a wonderful service we had this morning. 
As I sat in the presence of the Lord It felt like a river run over my soul.


I realized that the worship was like a hoe, cultivating my mind, 
to accept what the Lord had for me to hear.  
Had I not joined in the worship it would have been like a deluge of rain, running off of hard dried soil, 
unable to accept the nourishment meant for it.  
May God fill your heart and bless you all the way to the tip of your toes!
Debbie


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Happy Spiritual Sunday.

Renee said...

what beautiful pictures....children reveal so much in their faces....blessings...
www.myautumnyears.blogspot.com

Nikki (Sarah) said...

these kids are beautiful. thank you for sharing these pics of them.

Unknown said...

LOve these pictures. I did a mission trip to Belize and I understand your feelings. I love my more simple life since that trip. beautiful and inspiring picture at the beginning.
QMM

Elizabeth Dianne said...

All God's children are beautiful, aren't they?!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful children with us. Worship at our church this morning was an awesome experience as it is every Sunday. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful children!!!!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful experience at church today. These children are precious.
Blessings,
Ginger

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

The children reflect the beauty of God. How awesome that you were blessed in the house of God. Thanks for sharing. You have a very nice blog. God bless, Bobbi