link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pink Pigs
These aren't the best pictures, it was before I had a digital camera.



Yes I really did have a customer that wanted pink pigs painted in the children's guest room.  The room was set up as a tv room with a futon  that when one of the two girls had over night company they could use the "guest room"  These pigs were in the children's favorite colors Pink and Purple.  Although very different it was a real hit with the home owner and her girls.

Hope you enjoyed seeing another DD Designs room!  Have a perfectly pink-a-lisious day.

Linking up with Beverly for Pink Saturday at  How Sweet the Sound.  Thanks again Beverly!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I've never seen this one!!! SO CUTE---any little girl would love it. The purple hat is to die for. Maybe she's going to an EASTER PARADE.
Hugs
Ann

The Artful Diva said...

I guess pigs really can fly! Happy PS. I hope you enjoy a blessed Easter.

Bluebirds and Roses said...

Adorable your so talented!