link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Saturday, November 20, 2010

 Don't have the time to call...

I'll be running in circles like these gals this week.

So, I'll make it short and sweet.


I'm sure that there are some awesome pinks to visit over at Beverly's How sweet the sound. So when you get time head over that way!
You have one more week for my giveaway!
Blessings, Debbie

4 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Happy PS
and
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! May it be a blissful day!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Donnie said...

Loved your short and sweet...lol...Take care and Happy Thanksgiving.

Maggie said...

Oh hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Happy PS!
In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Unknown said...

Come join the rest of us ... chuckle!

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday
TTFN ~ Marydon