link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Monday, June 7, 2010

Joining Sally for my first blue monday.  Hope I have it figured out!  http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

 Blue skies, blue lake and warm sun what could be much better?
                 OH yes a working boat!!!  yeah
OK, lake water is more green but you get the idea.
            Our adopted granddaughter                                 Me  last year...why did I cut my hair????
                                                                                   Our house is in the background. Love our place!
Our oldest granddaughter                     Jasmine I love how she sits!
Bob my sweetheart of 38 years


Thought I would change it up a bit and share some pictures we took Saturday on the lake we live on.
 We FINALLY  got the pontoon running for the summer.  Seemed like every day something got in the way.Come back and visit so you can see my murals or scroll down and see some older posts.
Some true Blue.

A romantic dinner.. The Dock Side...

8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I love that lake! Happy 1st Blue Monday.

xinex said...

Whar a neat place to hang out and relax, pretty view! Your granddaughter is so cute with such a pretty smile....Christine

Jeanne said...

Oh, I do envy your beautiful day boating on your lake. How lovely you live in such a beautiful place. Your photos of your family and the dog are darling. This post puts a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs, Jeanne

Kim, USA said...

Your house is gorgeous!! Happy blue Monday!


Blue Jar

Elaine said...

What a great place..great family pictures.

I have a granddaughter named Jasmine..she is 22

Ann said...

Jasmine looks pretty cumphy. The water looks so inviting. Kids look so cute-can't wait to jump in.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
Thanks for your comment. I am very pleased to 'meet'you. Happy 1st Blue Monday.
I have really enjoyed my visit to your blog. Your painting is amazing. You are so talented. My favorites are the beachy themed bathroom, the jungle themed little boys room and the whale themed church nursery room. If you lived nearer I would have you paint the view of your beautiful lake on my wall. Then I would have a view as lovely as yours to enjoy.
Your adopted grandaughter is so cute and your older one looks about the same age as my daugher Jessica. She says "hello" too.
Best Wishes from England.
Lindsay

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

What fun and joyful pictures for a gorgeous day!