link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is here


The cool weather of fall has arrived in Indiana.  Last year a friend and I went to a small town, Nashville, Indiana; to shop. 
 After lunch we saw this perfect setting for a picture.  I'm not sure if I ever shared it but it came up on my screen and I though 
"perfect Outdoor Wednesday and Red Wednesday!" The town was originally settled in 1809. 
Today it is a hub for tourism and craft shopping.



Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather and some long prayed for rain.

To visit more with these wonderful ladies visit 
 Thanks for all the time you put 
into making these link partys available.  

3 comments:

Ann said...

Deb, first of all a great picture, you look great. This looks like a fun place to visit in the fall. Love all the colors.
Ann

From the Kitchen said...

I love Nashville and we haven't been in years. Thanks for the lovely reminder.

Best,
Bonnie

Bev said...

Beautiful pictures!!