link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Monday, June 27, 2011

Blue Monday, bird mailbox.


First I want to say thanks to Sally's granddaughters for letting us know that Sally who hosts Blue Monday is in ICU.  Continue to keep her in your prayers for a full recovery.

Today I want to share my mail box at one of our former homes.  I miss the cuteness of it... we just have a plain black one now so I new to get busy and paint a new one!


The cream and blue matched our house.
 After painting it I used and outdoor clear varnish to keep it from fading.

Blessings, Debbie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is simply awesome, Debbie. Exquisite work ...

Have a great day.
TTFN ~
Marydon

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful
you are so talented :D
~victoria~