link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Monday, June 20, 2011

Blue eggs for Marco Monday this is a, new to me, blog party of close up pictures! blue skies and Dad's blue truck for 
           Make sure you  go over and check

                             out the other blogs
This past week I was blessed to go with my honey out to his parents to help bring in the harvest.   
Oh by the way... Dad is 83!

On the trip we stopped and saw this nest built into 
a rose bush at the side of a gas station. 
 I was amazed it was so low but grateful.  
What a fun chance to see this new born robin and get a great close up. Momma was close by and very anxious for us to leave. 
If you look close you can see the second one breaking
 through its shell. If you click on the picture you can see so much detail.  Love the little bit of fuzz on this baby's head and back.



We had a rather  tough year this year.  With three combines we had two down most of the week.  We had a huge storm come through on Thursday that put a stop to work for 2 days.  We had 2 and 1/2 inches of rain plus hail.  After one round of rain we saw this beautiful promise that God will take care of us.  
I tried to get several shots.  The top one of the cattle chute.

This close up of the rail almost makes the grain look like clouds

This shot is over the fence.  I love the shadows on the cut field.  You can see a second rainbow at the far left if you look close!



Faithful Ole Blue is one of the two trucks dad has to haul grain.

I will share some more shots on Wednesday.  Hope you will come by.




Blessings, Debbie

3 comments:

LV said...

The photos you shared and your description, almost makes grain harvesting fun. That blue truck reminds me of mine you and Ann sent.

Ann said...

Your absolutely right, I might need that photo of the field and the rainbow!!!! Some beautiful shots you got out west. I like Old Blue.
Ann

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful series. The rainbow is gorgeous and I love the shot of the nest and eggs. What a neat sighting!