link to dddesigns

link to dddesigns
Would you like to see some more art? Just click on my tab and go to DD Designs.

My awesome blogging friends Who will be # 130?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The perfect FIT

I am indead a blessed woman.  We are selling my 2009 blue honda fit to our oldest granddaughter for college.  We went looking for a low milage used car to replace it.  We just could not find anything that fit my style of living better than the fit.  The used ones were only a couple of thousand less than brand new.  Hubby decided to get me the new one!!!
So today I am driving around in a new RED honda fit.


I love to "drive by trash dive"  If I see it out on the curb for the trash I will take it home, clean it up then either use it or sell it in the next yard sale.  So the fit is perfect to bring home my trash finds.  The only requirement is that I leave room in the garage for the cars.

 Have a great week. Blessings. Debbie

Linking today with Sue for Rednesday.  Make sure you go back and visit others who have linked in!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Well this is almost too cute to pick up trash!!But I know that wouldn't stop me either. Happy for you.
Ann

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That is cute as a button! Happy for you!
Blessings,
Susie

LadyD Piano said...

Love the car! Yes, my cousin is from Kansas City and it has been so hot,as you know. I, too have been w/ hubby for over 40 years; small world. New follower. Nice to meet you!